Brighter Life Chiropractic is committed to creating an accessible online environment for all visitors to our web site. If you have any questions or comments regarding the accessibility of our web site, please email: email@example.com
Accessibility Features Our web site makes use of industry-standard techniques and best practices to provide the highest possible level of web site accessibility for our users. These include:
- Any and all information conveyed with colour is still readable if a user is unable to distinguish colour.
- Any image used on our web site will contain a textual description that will be read out loud within your screen reader.
- Link text or phrases have been rewritten to make senses when read out loud by a screen reader.
- All font-sizes found on our web site use relative units of measurement. This makes scaling the font-size of our web site easier and more consistent.
- In cases where tables have been used to present data, we’ve added controls for screen readers to access so they can properly communicate the information contained within back to the user.
- Cascading Style Sheets (or CSS) have been used to control the look and feel of our web site. If your browser is unable to use style sheets, the information within our site will still be accessible to the user.
- We’ve created relationships with all online form controls with their labels to help out users with limited dexterity and/or visual disabilities.
Ready for a Brighter Life?
Choose one of the options below:
Attend A Wellness Talk
Come along to a Wellness Talk and discover how we can help you...